A fish-shaped teething ring in soft colours: natural wood and soft silicone.
• The claws allow the child to chew with both the front and back of the jaw.
• The large diameter of the ring allows for a two-handed grip.
• Developed with a multidisciplinary team (neuropsychologist, paediatrician and speech therapist).
• Ribs on the silicone allow for better gum massage.
• The wooden beads make a noise when you shake the rattle.
Contents: 1 silicone teething ring (beech wood and silicone).
Baby White Collection